STEUBENVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Jefferson County saw another increase in coronavirus cases on Saturday.
Four additional cases were reported, bringing the total to 54 confirmed cases in the county. However, 21 patients have fully recovered from COVID-19.
No new deaths were announced May 9 and remains at two.
- One dead in officer-involved shooting in east Columbus
- Voter access or voter integrity? Congress debates Republican-backed bills
- Wheeling Symphony to hold “Musician Takeover” in front of a live audience
- Travel agents: Here’s where you can vacay this summer
- Facing 40 years, now the face of recovery: Coaches help others heal in Wheeling