CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — At least six day care workers in Kanawha County have now tested positive for the coronavirus. County Health officials released updated testing results Saturday.
Republican Gov. Jim Justice has mandated testing at day care centers as part of his ongoing plan to lift virus restrictions and reopen the state’s economy.
The third week of Justice’s reopening strategy is scheduled to begin Monday with drive-in movie theaters and physical therapy centers allowed to reopen.
He has already let hospitals resume elective procedures and allowed the reopening of small businesses, outdoor dining restaurants and barber shops.
- McMechen VFD Presenting Mountani Semper Liberi Fundraiser For Ohio Valley Flight Nurse
- Ohio University Graduate Dies Trying To Save 2 Kids From Rip Current
- Woman suffered seizures, blood clots requiring 3 brain surgeries after Johnson & Johnson vaccine: family
- Belmont County Man Arrested At ‘Meth Mouthain’
- 1 dead, 2 injured in New York supermarket shooting; police searching for suspect