Belmont County, OH (WTRF) – The Belmont County Health Department gave an update to 7News regarding the couple that tested positive for coronavirus (Covid-19).
The Health Department has told us the man who has been quarantined has been taken to Wheeling Hospital and is now under their care.
The woman that was quarantined is still being quarantined inside her home.
The Belmont County Health Department also stated that anyone they asked to self-quarantine are still doing well.
The first positive cases in Belmont County were announced n March 13, 2020
- Walmart limits stores to one exit, one entrance amid coronavirus outbreak
- Pennsylvania residents told to wear masks in public
- Ohio could release 38 state prisoners early in effort to fight COVID-19 in prisons
- Wheeling City Council converts to virtual meetings
- Mexico stops making Corona beer after brewer deemed non-essential in pandemic