Belmont County, OH (WTRF) – The Belmont County Health Department gave an update to 7News regarding the couple that tested positive for coronavirus (Covid-19).
The Health Department has told us the man who has been quarantined has been taken to Wheeling Hospital and is now under their care.
The woman that was quarantined is still being quarantined inside her home.
The Belmont County Health Department also stated that anyone they asked to self-quarantine are still doing well.
The first positive cases in Belmont County were announced n March 13, 2020
- Digital Exclusive: Local Financial Expert weighs in on President Trump’s taxes
- City of Wheeling launching ParkMobile app for parking meters and lots; coins still accepted
- Marshall County seeing over a thousand absentee ballots so far
- Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of debate
- Women’s soccer ranked No. 7 in national poll