ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Two new COVID-related deaths were confirmed by Belmont County health officials Monday morning.
Both were male victims in their 60’s and 70’s. One individual was a nursing home resident and the other resided in a group home.
As of June 1, there have been nearly 20 deaths related to the coronavirus in Belmont County. However, 330 recoveries have also been reported.
Gov. Mike DeWine is expected to hold a COVID-19 briefing at 2 p.m. on Monday.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 66,853 total COVID-19 cases leading to 3,064 deaths
- National Guard brings cases of personal protective equipment to Ohio County for Good Shepherd Nursing Home
- Judge: Women can get abortion pill without doctor visits
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned
- Fairs, festivals, outdoor concerts canceled again for groups over 25 or more