NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Brad Paisley wants to raise a glass with his fans, so just send him a text.
The country star released a new single, “No I in Beer,” and has been surprising people on video calls to share in a virtual happy hour.
Led by the chorus, “We’re all in this together,” the song sends a toast to frontline workers in the global pandemic, including nurses, first responders and farmers.
Paisley said that he feels like the song is a rallying cry when people need to find a little happiness.
- Travel Agent: Ohio Valley residents are starting to venture back out
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot
- Is the Big 12 facing a scheduling dilemma? Bob Huggins weighs in
- WV lotteries reach more than $700 million for first time
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: State reports 5,200 + new cases