Columbiana County, OH (WTRF) The Columbiana County Health District has confirmed Friday morning 3 more people have died from COVID-19 coronavirus.
These patients were all hospitalized males with underlying health conditions. Their age ranged from 53-76 years old.
Columbiana County now has a total of 5 deaths due to COVID-19 coronavirus.
The Columbiana County Health District also announced it currently has 28 positive COVID-19 coronavirus cases.
- Police searching for missing 5-year-old boy last seen at Ohio campground
- A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man: ‘There’s an African American man threatening my life’
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 33,006 cases, 2,002 deaths reported
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19