COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – According to health officials in Columbiana County, eight residents have recently tested positive for COVID-19.
As of 8:30 a.m. April 12, there has been 104 confirmed cases in the county, along with six deaths.
These statistics won’t be reflected in the data reported by the Ohio Department of Health until their daily 2 p.m. update.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Federal benefits for veterans, family members, and widows
- Lightning strikes tree, ran into by motorcyclist in Kanawha County
- Confusión en EEUU por reportes de datos sobre coronavirus
- Flowers placed at Heritage Port to remember the fallen on Memorial Day like no other