COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WKBN) – The Columbiana County Public Health District is reporting two new coronavirus-related deaths on Thursday.
The total number of coronavirus-related deaths in the county is 51, including 27 from long-term care facilities and nine from the Elkton federal prison.
|Date of death||Age||Gender||LTHC||COVID-19||Underlying health conditions|
Health officials in Columbiana County release coronavirus case totals once a week. Reported deaths are released daily.
According to data released Wednesday by the Ohio Department of Health, there have been 457 cases and 127 hospitalizations in the county.
- Urban heat island in Wheeling?
- Governor: Thousands of students to attend in-person classes
- Kroger issues cheese dip recall
- West Virginia confirmed virus cases triple in 7 weeks
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 1,422 new cases, 26 additional deaths