LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – As of Sunday morning, the Columbiana County Health Department is reporting two new positive coronavirus cases and 11 overall.
The age of individuals with positive cases range from 23 to 92-years-old.
Officials with the Columbiana Health Department says these numbers may not be reflected on the Ohio Department of Health website until the state’s release at 2 p.m.
- Single Lane Restrictions on I-70 Westbound Beginning March 1
- Poll: More Americans Identify As LGBTQ
- Self-proclaimed ‘QAnon Shaman,’ who wore horns while storming the U.S Capitol, seeks release from jail
- AOC Furious At Biden Administration Over Child Migrant Facility
- Split Screen – Web Design Expert Eric Hersey