COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – The Belmont County Health Department is currently monitoring 19 positive coronavirus cases.
These statistics are not reflected in the update provided by the Ohio Department of Health at 2 p.m. on Saturday.
As of April 4, there has been 3,739 positive coronavirus cases in the Buckeye State, along with 102 deaths.
Columbiana County announced three additional COVID-19 cases on Saturday. There were no new reported cases by health officials in Jefferson County.
Harrison and Monroe counties remain at zero confirmed coronavirus cases.
- Police searching for missing 5-year-old boy last seen at Ohio campground
- A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man: ‘There’s an African American man threatening my life’
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 33,006 cases, 2,002 deaths reported
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19