St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- The Belmont County Health Department is announcing 58 new coronavirus cases and 1 new COVID-19 related death.
Officials say the death was a male in his 80’s.
Currently, 19 people are hospitalized.
Right now Belmont County has had 1739 positive cases with 867 people recovered.
- DeWine: Delayed test reporting partial reason for large jump in cases
- Gov. Wolf limits bars, restaurants on Thanksgiving eve
- Sen. Rob Portman argues for ‘seamless’ transition process to Joe Biden
- Brooke County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map; offers free testing
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 11,885 new cases, state surpasses 6,000 deaths