ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Belmont County Health Department confirmed a total of 199 positive COVID-19 cases.
Six patients are currently hospitalized.
Unfortunately, the county has lost 8 people due to COVID-19
However, health officials announced that 35 residents have fully recovered from the virus in Belmont County.
- Coronavirus in Ohio: State sets new record for daily COVID-19 cases Saturday
- Belmont County Health Department reports latest COVID-19 update
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’