St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- More and more patients continue to recover from the coronavirus each day in Belmont County.
As of Tuesday, 187 Belmont County residents who previously tested positive for COVID-19 have fully recovered.
There has been 365 confirmed cases in the county.
Also, eight patients are currently hospitalized.
The county has confirmed 10 total deaths from patients with COVID-19.
- Wheeling highway message board hacked with explicit anti-government message
- WVU wrestling grinds out road win in Cleveland
- VIDEO: Bridges discusses adjustment to college game after KSU win
- VIDEO: Deuce McBride excited about win after long time away from the court
- High-speed New Martinsville chase ends in Kidwell creek, driver taken to jail