UPDATE 4:00 PM 5/15- County officials say they are up to 333 positive COVID-19 cases.
St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- More and more patients continue to recover from the coronavirus each day in Belmont County.
As of Friday, 153 Belmont County residents who previously tested positive for COVID-19 have fully recovered.
There has been 331 confirmed cases in the county.
Also, Nine patients are currently hospitalized.
The county has confirmed eight total deaths from patients with COVID-19
- Soaking rains early Thursday Morning
- Cuomo: Now is the perfect time to address nation’s crumbling infrastructure
- Panel considers solutions to COVID-19 racial disparities
- How are bar-restaurants dealing with social distancing in West Virginia?
- Belmont County judges give hazard pay to jail employees