Belmont County, OH (WTRF)- The Belmont County Health Department has confirmed the third death due to COVID-19 coronavirus.
Belmont County officials confirmed the death is a male in his 70’s.
No other patient information was given.
As of 10 am, April 14 there are a total of 55 positive COVID-19 coronavirus cases in the County.
Belmont County Health officials have confirmed 16 of the 55 positive patients have recovered.
These statistics won’t be reflected in the data reported by the Ohio Department of Health until their daily 2 p.m. update.
- Belmont County Health Department talks Halloween protocols in the age of COVID-19
- 100th Win For Shadyside Head Coach
- Bordas and Bordas donates to Ronald McDonald House for each Steelers’ sack
- John Marshall teacher earns Doctor of Education
- West Virginia finds a new way to return unclaimed property