Belmont County, OH (WTRF)- The Belmont County Health Department has confirmed the second death due to COVID-19 coronavirus.
Officials say the patient was an 85 year old woman.
Belmont County health officials also said they have 45 positive COVID-19 cases in the county.
Four new cases from yesterday’s numbers.
Due to the increase in positive coronavirus cases reported in Belmont County over the past twenty-four hours health officials are warning everyone to closely follow all social distancing policies.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Dept. reports two COVID-19 associated deaths and 35 additional cases
- Free food giveaway on Wed., Nov. 25 at the Marshall County Fairgrounds
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Martins Ferry Opens With Win Over Buckeye Local