UPDATE 2:05 PM (5/21/2020): The Belmont County Health Dept. has confirmed an additional COVID-19 case, making the total 401.
St. Clairsville, OH (WTRF)- Belmont County cases continue to rise as they reach the 400 mark of COVID-19 patients.
Health Director, Rob Sproul has confirmed with 7News that an employee at Gabe’s has tested positive for COVID-19.
No patient information was given on this specific case but the person is quarantined.
Gabes is currently open in St. Clairsville.
Belmont County has also confirmed 4 people are hospitalized and 229 patients have recovered.
The county has claimed 12 deaths from patients with COVID-19.
- Urban heat island in Wheeling?
- Governor: Thousands of students to attend in-person classes
- Kroger issues cheese dip recall
- West Virginia confirmed virus cases triple in 7 weeks
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 1,422 new cases, 26 additional deaths