The Columbiana County Health District reported Tuesday two new deaths from COVID-19 and eight additional cases.
Those numbers bring the county’s case count up to 234.
The additional deaths were a 55-year-old male who was an inmate at the federal prison and 84-year-old female who was a resident of a long term care facility. They both had underlying health conditions.
The data released Monday may not be reflected in the totals released later by the Ohio Department of Health or Federal Bureau of Prisons.
- Virginia lawmakers want House and Senate leadership to include USPS in next relief package
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Evening Forecast
- Soaking rains early Thursday Morning
- Cuomo: Now is the perfect time to address nation’s crumbling infrastructure
- Panel considers solutions to COVID-19 racial disparities