JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Jefferson County Health Department has announced two additional coronavirus cases Wednesday.
There has been 48 positive cases, along with two deaths, among Jefferson County residents.
21 patients have recovered from COVID-19 in Jefferson County.
- Kansas State is the top team in the Big 12 — and they’ve done it without the dazzle
- McCormick V. Abraham: Ohio County Commissioners race
- CORONAVIRUS IN WV: 17 new cases in Marshall County
- CORONAVIRUS IN WV: 20 new cases reported in Ohio County
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief