Moundsville, W.Va. (WTRF)- The Marshall County Health Department received confirmation of two additional new positive Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 cases in Marshall County.
The first individual is as female in her 50’s and the second individual is a female in her 30’s, both reporting mild symptoms.
Both are currently in isolation at home. Marshall County Health Department staff will be checking in with them daily checking symptoms and temperatures.
This brings Marshall County to a total of 29 confirmed cases, 9 of which are in isolation at home and 20 whom have been released from isolation.
- Urban heat island in Wheeling?
- Governor: Thousands of students to attend in-person classes
- Kroger issues cheese dip recall
- West Virginia confirmed virus cases triple in 7 weeks
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 1,422 new cases, 26 additional deaths