Marshall County, W.Va (WTRF)- Marshall County Health Department received confirmation of one new positive Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 case in Marshall County.
This person is a female in her 40’s who is reporting moderate symptoms.
She was tested at a local testing center. Marshall County Health Department staff will be checking in with her daily checking symptoms and temperatures.
This brings Marshall County to a total of 6 confirmed cases, 4 of which continue in quarantine and 2 who have recovered.
For more information contact the Marshall County Health Department at 304-845-7840, visit our Facebook page at Marshall County Health Department – WV.
- A white woman has apologized after calling police on a black man: ‘There’s an African American man threatening my life’
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 33,006 cases, 2,002 deaths reported
- Belmont County cracker decision postponed due to COVID 19
- Emily’s Noon weather update