Woodsfield, OH (WTRF)- After a huge spike in COVID-19 cases, Monroe County has some good news over the weekend.
The county has confirmed with 7News that four new people have recovered from COVID-19 over the weekend bringing their total recoveries to seven.
Monroe County now has a total of 57 positive COVID-19 cases.
Two deaths have occurred in the county due to COVID-19 related illness.
- War memorial in Pittsburgh vandalized on Memorial Day eve
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 32,477 cases, 1,987 deaths
- Where is my stimulus check? Here are the answers
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions
- Chambers and James Funeral Homes remember our fallen heroes