Woodsfield, OH (WTRF)- After a huge spike in COVID-19 cases, Monroe County has some good news over the weekend.
The county has confirmed with 7News that four new people have recovered from COVID-19 over the weekend bringing their total recoveries to seven.
Monroe County now has a total of 57 positive COVID-19 cases.
Two deaths have occurred in the county due to COVID-19 related illness.
- “Unproductive”, “astounded”; Ohio Valley Senators have mixed reaction to Presidential debate
- Ohio requested more than 2 million absentee ballot requests
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
- Evidence starts to tell the story in the strange case of abuse of a corpse
- Brooke County task force recommends four days a week in school education