WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reported one new positive COVID-19 case on Friday.
That brings the total to 38 cases.
One resident has died as a result of the virus.
The Health Department said the reported cases are continuing to be monitored with case surveillance and contact tracing. Ohio Valley residents who have tested positive are to remain in home isolation until they receive a negative test.
Testing in the county continues at the off-site Wheeling Hospital COVID-19 testing clinic. Residents interested in being tested should call (304) 221-3995.
Additional testing is also available at Doctor’s Urgent Care. Call (304) 232-0725 to get more information. Ohio Valley residents can also call MedExpress in Elm Grove at (304) 242-4228.
- A Geocaching “treasure hunt” in Belmont County
- Belmont County Animal Shelter introduces pets at St. Clairsville food truck event
- Ohio’s longest distracted driving corridor is unveiled
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic