JEFFERSON COUNTY, OHIO- Jefferson County Health Department has confirmed the first positive case of COVID-19 Coronavirus in Jefferson County.
The patient is a 61-year-old female.
The patient did travel outside of the county that has a high amount of Coronavirus case.
The Jefferson County Health Department stated that the patient was tested on March 19th and got the results back today (March 25th)
Health officials say the patient is home and is feeling better.
There won’t be any more individual case updates. The Jefferson County Health Department will provide updates but in groups.
- Gov. Justice: Nursing home visitation closed again in WV
- WATCH LIVE Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 12:30 PM news conference on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Big 12 announces decision to move forward with fall season
- BIG 12/ WVU Football to return this Fall
- Elections chief urges but won’t require masks for Ohio vote