Allegheny County, PA (WTRF)- The Allegheny County Health Department has confirmed the second related death due to the COVID- 19 coronavirus.
Officials say the man who died was in his 70s who was not hospitalized.
The department also confirmed that there are 58 active cases of COVID-19 in the county and, of those, six are currently hospitalized.
- Trump, White House coronavirus task force to hold Friday briefing
- Walmart to limit the number of customers in stores due to COVID-19
- Walmart limits stores to one exit, one entrance amid coronavirus outbreak
- Pennsylvania residents told to wear masks in public
- Ohio could release 38 state prisoners early in effort to fight COVID-19 in prisons