Allegheny County, PA (WTRF)- The Allegheny County Health Department has confirmed the second related death due to the COVID- 19 coronavirus.
Officials say the man who died was in his 70s who was not hospitalized.
The department also confirmed that there are 58 active cases of COVID-19 in the county and, of those, six are currently hospitalized.
- PAC to adjust scheduling format for fall
- EMA making sure Wetzel and Tyler County residents receive masks
- School district breaks ground on new Rocket Center
- More Covid-19 testing is needed; West Virginia company steps up
- Are you wearing your mask the right way? Officials say many aren’t