Allegheny County, PA (WTRF)- The Allegheny County Health Department has confirmed the second related death due to the COVID- 19 coronavirus.
Officials say the man who died was in his 70s who was not hospitalized.
The department also confirmed that there are 58 active cases of COVID-19 in the county and, of those, six are currently hospitalized.
- VIDEO: Defensive Assts. Addae, Lesley look ahead to Texas Tech
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department reports five new cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: Gerad Parker discusses offensive work ahead of Texas Tech clash
- City of Wheeling conducting civil service testing for numerous employment opportunities
- Marshall County Schools abolish snow days, replace with remote learning