Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- West Virginia Governor, Jim Justice, announced indoor dining restaurants will open week 4 on Thursday, May, 21 with 50 % capacity.
Large/specility retail stores will also be open on May 21st.
The large retail guidelines are below:
Other re-openings include state parks and campgrounds to in-state residents, state park cabins and lodges reopening to in-state residents on Tuesday, May 26
The campground guidelines are below:
West Virginia residents will be able to rent outdoor recreational rentals (kayaks, bicycles, boats, rafts, canoes, ATVs, and similar equipment.)
The outdoor recreational outfitter guidelines are below:
Gov. Justice also announced that outdoor Motorsports and Powersports racing will reopen with no spectators
Gov. Justice also announced new guidelines for fishing trips.
Those guidelines include:
- Reopening on Friday, May 15
- Limiting boats to 2 anglers and 1 guide
- Local female wrestler has big goals
- Protestors Responding to The Death of George Floyd
- Free COVID-19 Testing will be held in Wheeling on Friday and Saturday
- West Virginia politicians, organizations release statements in response to death of George Floyd
- Looters, vandals destroy entire strip mall in Southern California