This morning, the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (DHHR) reports as of 10:00 a.m., on May 11, 2020, there have been 63,469 laboratory results received for COVID-19, with 1,366 positive, 62,103 negative and 54 deaths.
- 1 dead, 2 injured in New York supermarket shooting; police searching for suspect
- Police: 1 killed, 2 wounded in shooting at NY grocery store
- Grizzly bear kills guide just outside Yellowstone National Park
- Why You Should Update Your iPhone Software Today
- WV nonprofit looks to get better healthcare access to kids with developmental disabilities