Marshall County, W.Va (WTRF)- Marshall County Health Department has continued monitoring of the first two COVID-19 cases in Marshall County.
The husband and wife continue to report decreasing symptoms and have only required supportive style treatment such as over the counter medications.
Marshall County Health Department continues to work with any identified close personal contacts of this couple and those identified have been requested by the Health Department to self-quarantine for 14 days.
For more information contact the Marshall County Health Department at 304-845-7840, visit their website at www.marshallcountyhealthdepartment.com or Facebook page at Marshall County Health Department – WV.
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings
- New York man refuses to let son back in house after spring break trip amid coronavirus outbreak
- Florida pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ order
- Bodies of 2 girls, parents found in rural West Virginia
- 11 veterans dead; several residents, staff exposed to COVID-19 at VA center