COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – Gov. Mike DeWine announced that all daycare centers in Ohio would be required to operate under a pandemic license with additional restrictions.
Beginning Thursday, all daycare centers will be limited to six kids per room to help prevent COVID-19 exposure.
Dr. Amy Acton also issued a ‘Stay at Home’ order for all Ohioans, which will go into effect Monday, March 23 at 11:59 p.m.
This comes one day after the governor reported the second and third coronavirus-related deaths in Ohio.
As of 2 p.m. Sunday, March 22, there are currently 351 positive COVID-19 cases in Ohio. Of that 351, 83 patients are hospitalized.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Case continued against woman facing animal cruelty charges
- UPDATE: WVU refutes report of plans to remove Ten Commandments monument from Jackson’s Mill
- West Virginia student-athletes rally outside of the Capitol
- Nailers Re-Sign Brad Drobot