COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – Gov. Mike DeWine announced changes in COVID-19 reporting within the Buckeye State during his Friday briefing.
Patients that come back with positive results for the coronavirus from a quick test will count towards the cases reported by the Ohio Department of Health. Results will now come within minutes.
Cases confirmed by lab tests were the only cases counted by state health officials.
During the press conference, Dr. Amy Acton commented on the limitation of non-essential surgeries in Ohio.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Wheeling-Ohio County Health Dept. reports two COVID-19 associated deaths and 35 additional cases
- Free food giveaway on Wed., Nov. 25 at the Marshall County Fairgrounds
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- Martins Ferry Opens With Win Over Buckeye Local