COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – Gov. Mike DeWine updated residents on COVID-19 statistics during his daily briefing on Tuesday.
State officials are reporting eight deaths and 145 hospitalizations in the Buckeye State as of 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 24.
Ohio Department of Health Director, Dr. Amy Acton, believes the numbers are much higher due to a shortage of testing supplies in the state.
The governor opened the briefing with a short video featuring well-known Ohioans saying ‘we’re all in this together.’
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Shadyside’s Jake Visnic, Athlete Of The Week
- Donald Trump, Jr. coming to Steubenville for Make America Great Again! Rally on Thursday
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- Tonight on WGN America: Top US health officials give NewsNation exclusive coronavirus update