COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTRF) – Gov. Mike DeWine updated residents on COVID-19 statistics during his daily briefing on Tuesday.
State officials are reporting eight deaths and 145 hospitalizations in the Buckeye State as of 2 p.m. Tuesday, March 24.
Ohio Department of Health Director, Dr. Amy Acton, believes the numbers are much higher due to a shortage of testing supplies in the state.
The governor opened the briefing with a short video featuring well-known Ohioans saying ‘we’re all in this together.’
- First U.S. service member dies of coronavirus
- Army Corps of Engineers tour former OVMC building for possible COVID-19 care center
- Stimulus check scam circulating Bellaire, Police Chief says
- Financial experts note ‘significant differences’ between virus pandemic, Great Recession of ’08
- Weirton teddy bear hunt underway; Over 100 spotted!