BELMONT COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Health officials are reporting four new positive COVID-19 cases in Belmont County.
Overall, 49 Belmont County residents have tested positive for the coronavirus. Of that group, 13 have recovered from the virus.
The second death in the county was announced Friday morning. Officials reported that the patient was an 85-year-old female.
Health officials are urging the public to continue following social distancing guidelines.
- DeWine: Delayed test reporting partial reason for large jump in cases
- Gov. Wolf limits bars, restaurants on Thanksgiving eve
- Sen. Rob Portman argues for ‘seamless’ transition process to Joe Biden
- Brooke County moves into “red” advisory on WV County Alert Map; offers free testing
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 11,885 new cases, state surpasses 6,000 deaths