Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- During his COVID-19 briefing, Gov. Justice announced numbers can increase in public gatherings and start dates for fairs and festivals in the Mountain State.
Public gatherings can now increase from 25 people to 100 people.
This order will go into place at midnight Friday, June 5.
Gov. Justice also announced that fairs and festivals can resume on July 1.
There will be strict guidelines on the Governors website tomorrow (June 5).
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- Coronavirus in WV: 28 deaths and 1475 new cases
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Traffic backed up on I-70 eastbound due to tractor trailer
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks