CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF)- Governor Jim Justice announced new guidelines for nursing homes in Friday’s COVID-19 Press Briefing.
After meeting with the medical team and National Guard, Governor Justice is making it mandatory for all staff, in every nursing home in the state, to be tested at least twice a week.
Governor issued an executive order to make sure staff is tested twice a week.
Justice says congregate problems are significant once it gets into a nursing home situation but did not announce any new updates on visitation.
- Scott: West Virginia’s running backs, offensive linemen thrive on “trust”
- Why some people should return their stimulus checks
- Backlash to Georgia voting law continues as lawmakers remain split
- Brown on DB Young: “He’s made plays all through the spring”
- “Remarkable Women” special airs tonight on WTRF My Ohio Valley