CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTRF) – Gov. Jim Justice held a press conference Tuesday on COVID-19 response within the state.
This comes one day after the governor issued a Stay at Home Order which goes into effect Tuesday at 8 p.m.
Gov. Justice also declared Wednesday a Day of Prayer and ask West Virginians to join him at noon.
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings
- New York man refuses to let son back in house after spring break trip amid coronavirus outbreak
- Florida pastor arrested, charged after leading packed services despite ‘safer-at-home’ order
- Bodies of 2 girls, parents found in rural West Virginia