MONROE COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – According to the Monroe County Health Department, there are now two confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county.
Both individuals, one male and one female, are reportedly in their 60’s.
Health officials are currently contacting individuals who may have been exposed to the virus and they will be advised to quarantine for 14 days as well.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Linsly grad picked as national merit scholar
- Farmers Market kicks off at St. Michaels
- Saturday is last day in West Virginia for early voting
- Rev. Cummings speaks out on racism