ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Some great news came out of Belmont County Saturday morning. 90 coronavirus patients have fully recovered, as of May 9.
Two COVID-19 tests have come back positive for the Belmont County Health Department, bringing total confirmed to 223.
No additional deaths have been reported and remains at eight.
The Ohio Department of Health is expected to provide an virus update at 2 p.m.
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Coronavirus in W.Va.: five deaths and 370 new cases
- One dead, five injured in shooting during vigil in Truro Township
- Off-campus party leads to destruction on Chittenden Ave. near OSU
- Meet King: A dog once left for dead, now looking for forever back-scratches