The governor will gather with religious leaders on Wednesday at noon for a statewide televised prayer service.
This will give West Virginians the opportunity to come together during the Stay at Home Order that went into effect Tuesday at 8 p.m.
I really urge everyone to watch it and surely pray with us. God above will hear us. He will be the one to get us through this.Governor Jim Justice (R-WV)
- Coronavirus In Ohio County: New positive COVID-19 Coronavirus case reported in Ohio County
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: WV DHHR confirms 50 new COVID-19 coronavirus cases; 462 total
- Middle Creek Road closed after tractor-trailer crashes
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: Gov. Justice holds a 1 PM news conference on COVID-19 coronavirus update
- Roads to Prosperity project awarded in Marshall County