The governor will gather with religious leaders on Wednesday at noon for a statewide televised prayer service.
This will give West Virginians the opportunity to come together during the Stay at Home Order that went into effect Tuesday at 8 p.m.
I really urge everyone to watch it and surely pray with us. God above will hear us. He will be the one to get us through this.Governor Jim Justice (R-WV)
- WVU women’s soccer moves up a spot, slots in at No. 6
- Ford-Wheaton, Behrndt, Pooler headline weekly award winners for WVU football
- Guernsey County Sheriff seeks man on Most Wanted list
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- ‘We owe it to these kids’: Gov. DeWine urges masks, distancing to keep in-person learning