The governor will gather with religious leaders on Wednesday at noon for a statewide televised prayer service.
This will give West Virginians the opportunity to come together during the Stay at Home Order that went into effect Tuesday at 8 p.m.
I really urge everyone to watch it and surely pray with us. God above will hear us. He will be the one to get us through this.Governor Jim Justice (R-WV)
- Marion County Health Department issues statement on large church gathering
- Face masks and getting business back on track in the Ohio Valley
- Couple caught on camera defacing Black Lives Matter mural
- Coronavirus In Ohio County: Third COVID-19 related death
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 66,853 total COVID-19 cases leading to 3,064 deaths