WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Businesses and organizations across the Ohio Valley are coming together to lend a helping hand during the COVID-19 crisis.
Area girl scouts and Shadyside First Christian Church recently teamed up to ensure the health and safety of our local first responders.
Both organizations created 30 homemade masks and donated them to the Tri-State Ambulance in Wheeling.
- Residents at Elmhurst House of Friendship adjusting to new ‘normal’
- Ohio’s U.S. Senators discuss what they’re doing in response to COVID-19
- Local church working to shift Ohio Valley’s focus from fear to faith
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings