WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Businesses and organizations across the Ohio Valley are coming together to lend a helping hand during the COVID-19 crisis.
Area girl scouts and Shadyside First Christian Church recently teamed up to ensure the health and safety of our local first responders.
Both organizations created 30 homemade masks and donated them to the Tri-State Ambulance in Wheeling.
- Above average temperatures return to the Ohio Valley
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Shadyside’s Jake Visnic, Athlete Of The Week
- Donald Trump, Jr. coming to Steubenville for Make America Great Again! Rally on Thursday
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches