WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – Misleading information is circulating the web in regards to therapy and remedies that can “treat” the coronavirus.
Dr. Clark Milton at Wheeling Hospital has seen a variety of false cures, such as taking silver and gargling salt water with Vitamin.
Try to find facts, not fear and remember that people in these times will try to sell you things without real good evidence—be weary of such. Follow the general information right now—that is wash your hands, stay away from crowds, social distance, and stay home until we get through these next couple weeks. We will survive this and we will persevere, but we have to do it with facts, not fear.Dr. Clark Milton, Director of Corporate Health / Chairman of Infection Control Committee – Wheeling Hospital
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Linsly grad picked as national merit scholar
- Farmers Market kicks off at St. Michaels
- Saturday is last day in West Virginia for early voting
- Rev. Cummings speaks out on racism