McDonald’s is suspending all-day breakfast — amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The fast-food giant says it’s being done to simplify things in kitchens and for crews — as the coronavirus strains day-to-day operations.
The move comes after McDonald’s closed down all seating and play areas in its company-owned restaurants in the united states last week.
McDonald’s introduced all-day breakfast back in 2015.
Pulling it is a temporary move and McDonald’s plans to bring it back.
- Residents at Elmhurst House of Friendship adjusting to new ‘normal’
- Ohio’s U.S. Senators discuss what they’re doing in response to COVID-19
- Local church working to shift Ohio Valley’s focus from fear to faith
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Kroger announces more than 1,500 immediate job openings