ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – More and more patients continue to recover from the coronavirus each day in Belmont County.
As Sunday, 101 Belmont County residents who previously tested positive for COVID-19 have fully recovered.
There has been 242 confirmed cases in the county, along with eight deaths. Also, Nine patients are currently hospitalized.
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction did not announce any number changes at Belmont Correctional Institution.
71 inmates and 42 staff members have tested positive for the virus and no deaths have been reported, as of May 10.
- Belmont County sees record positive COVID-19 cases in 24 hours
- Newsfeed Now: GSA authorizes start of transition process; New tech for organ donation could save thousands
- Coronavirus In West Virginia: DHHR reports 15 new COVID-19 related deaths; 969 new positive cases
- Nurses at East Liverpool hospital end 3-day strike, union seeks pact
- Village of Bellaire law enforcement trust fund owed over $23,000