JEFFERSON COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Health officials reported one new positive cases for COVID-19 in Jefferson County on Sunday.
The individual is described as a female over the age of 65.
As of 11:00 a.m. April 12, three patients has recovered from the virus.
These statistics won’t be reflected in the data reported by the Ohio Department of Health until their daily 2 p.m. update.
- Dr. Dave Walker’s Late Night Forecast
- Farmers Market arrives at the Highlands on Thursday
- Pandemic send offs WLU Valedictorian in unique commencement
- WVSSAC Releases Guidelines For School-Based Summer Athletics
- Twitter flags Trump, White House for ‘glorifying violence’ in tweets about George Floyd protests