ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction reported three new deaths at Belmont Correctional Institution Monday evening.
That brings total deaths to eight at the facility.
Zero correctional officers at have died due to the coronavirus. However, 96 have tested positive and 65 have fully recovered.
89 inmates have recovered from the virus as well.
- Frederick Douglass statue vandalized in New York park
- Big Boy restaurant chain changes mascot
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus in Ohio County: 5 new positive cases
- Second stimulus check: Report shows first payment saved thousands from poverty