WHEELING, W.Va. – Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department is announcing one new positive COVID-19 cases in Ohio County. Currently, the health department is monitoring 7 cases (one early case has been transferred to California).
Ohio County and Ohio Valley residents are advised to limit public contact, implement social distancing, work at home where possible, wash your hands frequently. Contact your personal physician if you become ill with fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
The off-site Wheeling Hospital COVID-19 testing clinic continues operations. Individuals who are interested in being testing should call 304-221-3995.
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Linsly grad picked as national merit scholar
- Farmers Market kicks off at St. Michaels
- Saturday is last day in West Virginia for early voting
- Rev. Cummings speaks out on racism