WHEELING, W.Va. – Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department is announcing one new positive COVID-19 cases in Ohio County. Currently, the health department is monitoring 7 cases (one early case has been transferred to California).
Ohio County and Ohio Valley residents are advised to limit public contact, implement social distancing, work at home where possible, wash your hands frequently. Contact your personal physician if you become ill with fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
The off-site Wheeling Hospital COVID-19 testing clinic continues operations. Individuals who are interested in being testing should call 304-221-3995.
- ‘It’s not fair’: Rioter who put his feet up in Pelosi’s office complains to judge
- Grand jury in Georgia expected to convene in probe of Trump’s efforts to overturn election
- Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett delivers 1st opinion
- Ohio sex offender admits paying impoverished Filipino mothers for child porn involving their kids
- ‘I just saw a UFO’: Browns QB Baker Mayfield says he had a strange encounter