ST. CLAIRSVILLE, Ohio (WTRF) – Nine inmates at the Belmont Correctional Institution in St. Clairsville have tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the overall total to 13.
This was confirmed by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction on Monday.
All 2,658 inmates at Belmont Correctional Institution are currently under quarantine.
Zero staff have tested positive for the coronavirus and no deaths have been reported, as of April 20.
- History-making woman kicker invited to Biden inauguration
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- GOP Congresswoman on voting to impeach Trump: “I felt like I had to”
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Man donates not one, but two stimulus checks to West Virginia foodbank