Charleston, W.Va. (WTRF)- The DHHR released an updated color coded map today (9-17-2020.)
The updated map shows no change in the Northern Panhandle.
Ohio County remains in the “gold” advisory while Marshall County and Hancock County continue to stay in “yellow.” Brooke County counties to be in “green” advisory.”
One glaring change to the color coded map is Monongahela County moving from “red” to “orange” advisory.
“Orange” advisory means in-person instruction and activate remote learning following the release of the Saturday Metric map is suspended but athletic and extra-curricular activities limited to conditioning only as defined by WVSSAC.
- Fire extinguished in Bethany College residence hall
- Mountaineers meet Akron in spring exhibition
- Ohio schools report smallest weekly COVID-19 case increase since October
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong address, flooding the basement
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover