WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) – The Wheeling-Ohio County Health Department announced one positive test for the coronavirus Saturday at noon. However, total confirmed cases remain at 35.
According to health officials, a previous positive test has been ruled out as a case after further testing.
No additional deaths were reported May 9 and remains at one.
- Dream Team: Olympic shot put hopeful coached by wife
- Sunday’s men’s soccer match against SIU Edwardsville canceled
- Waitress dies after shooting at Canton Bob Evans; search for suspect continues
- Woman says she drowned children to protect them
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible