COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH)– Ohio Governor Mike DeWine says he is walking back his directive made Monday making face coverings inside businesses mandatory, however , it is still strongly recommended.
“It is going to be, for most people, a recommendation, in fact, a strong recommendation, for people to do this,” said DeWine.
Dewine acknowledged wearing a face mask is considered “offensive for some of our fellow Ohioans.”
- Marshall County FRN, Mountaineer Food Bank partner for box giveaway Thursday
- Coronavirus In WV: Mountain State reports 1,899 positive cases
- Belmont County: National Guard, a new county morgue and antibody testing all coming soon
- DMV releases phone number for appointments in regional offices
- West Virginia to take big revenue fall; where will Wheeling cut funds?