TUSCARAWAS COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Tuscarawas County Health Department has confirmed one positive case of COVID-19 coronavirus.
Clevelend Clinic – Union Hospital notified county officials on Saturday who describe the victim as a 38-year-old male that is ‘recovering well.’
This is a developing story
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump, Biden set to meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- One dead, multiple injured in Painesville, Ohio shooting
- Search underway for missing Putnam County man who was headed to New Martinsville
- I-70 eastbound at I-470 near St. Clairsville closed due to oversized load
- Veterans treated to free tour of Wells Township Haunted House