TUSCARAWAS COUNTY, Ohio (WTRF) – Tuscarawas County Health Department has confirmed one positive case of COVID-19 coronavirus.
Clevelend Clinic – Union Hospital notified county officials on Saturday who describe the victim as a 38-year-old male that is ‘recovering well.’
This is a developing story
- Alexa’s Evening Weather Forecast
- Linsly grad picked as national merit scholar
- Farmers Market kicks off at St. Michaels
- Saturday is last day in West Virginia for early voting
- Rev. Cummings speaks out on racism